Dr. Eugene Clark Library

Loading palette preview Loading

About Us

Built in 1899 and dedicated in 1900 the Dr. Eugene Clark Library is the oldest continually operating library in the State of Texas. In July 1900 the first permanent building designed for use as a library in Texas the Dr. Eugene Clark Library was founded. The library is a two story, Greek cross plan and is a Classical Revival building of red brick with limestone trim, with four projecting pediment pavilions forming the arms.
  •  Title   Type 
    Image JPEG image Dr. Eugene Clark Image
    Mission Statement Folder